Financial Consultant / Professional Associate Partners Responsibilities：
- Provide one-stop financial planning (risk management, investment savings, retirement planning) and health solution to clients.
- F.5 or above
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing and enjoy working with people
- Monthly fixed income + attractive commission/bonus
- Promising career path
- Comprehensive initial and on-the-job training
- Subsidy for IIQE Examination and Registration Fee
- Education subsidy for professional designations (CFP, CLU…)
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org。 All personal information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.